Hello Ladies & Gentlemen, this is winter season!
When we talk about winters, the first few things that come to mind are coffee, sweater, soups, and bonfires. But wait that’s not it all, where winter brings new excitements, it also brings few challenging guests with it like dry skin, dull hair, chapped lips and cracked feet. But no worries. Whenever there is a problem, there is also a solution. And that’s why we here present to you a whole kit for winters to enhance and maintain your beauty whilst enjoying the winter season.
The drier the weather or air, the drier the skin. To avoid dry skin, use effective and quality moisturizer and apply them frequently throughout the day. Here we list a few products that keep your skin soft as silk.
- Vaseline Aloe Soothe body lotion
- NIVEA Moisturizer Cream
- Olivia Moisturizing Cleansing Milk
- Drink plenty of water approximately twelve glasses a day to keep yourself hydrated.
- Use sunscreen when going outside to protect your face from ultraviolet rays.
Just like your skin, your hairs are also subject to be affected by cold and dry air of winters. For that we suggest you
- Massage your hair with olive oil; mixed with a teaspoon of lemon juice and leave it for some time and then rinse it. Use this method at least twice a week. You can also use almond and coconut oils to recover dandruff.
- Use less shampoo, use some good conditioner & rinse your hairs in lukewarm water.
- Beauty Boost Kit for Winters
- Everyone You Want to Know About HEALTH CARE IN POPULATED AIR DUE TO CAMP FIR IN CALIFORNIA
- Kidney stones Diagnosis and Treatment
- 11 Health benefits of swimming
- 10 Benefits of Green tea
Dry lips not only cause pain but also to lead to bleeding often. The most annoying thing about damaged lips is that it makes your lipstick look like a total mess. For this, lip balms are a great deal in the winter season. There are plenty of lip balms that come in various colors and flavors, are handbag friendly and easy to carry around anywhere. In order to make your search a little easier we suggest you a few of our favorite lip balms:
- Maybelline Baby Lips
- NEVIA Labello Fruity Shine
- LAKME Love Lip Care
- Wet & Wild Balm Stain
Everyone wants to keep their face look beautiful but most people do put very less care towards their feet. Just because our feet are hidden in our socks or shoes does not mean they do not need any care. There are many simple ways to keep your feet look beautiful in the cold harsh winters.
- Use any moisturizer after showers and before going to bed.
- Keep wearing socks or shoes even indoors it will help to keep your foot cells alive instead of drying out and it will also help the skin not to get dark.
- In order to recover cracked heels use olive oil. Massage your heels with olive oil before going to bed and put on some warm socks.
These are all self tried simple home remedies which are not easy to follow in our daily routines but also make considerable effects. We hope our readers enjoyed our suggestions.
Stay warm & Happy Winters! Natural beauty is the best beauty. Be your own kind of beautiful.